- Why doesn't CollegeEd Online display correctly in my browser?
- Your browser is likely outdated. Upgrade to the most recent version of your browser. We recommend using the following browser versions:
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Firefox 1.5 or higher
- Safari 2.0 or higher
- Chrome 4.0 or higher
- Why can't I connect to CollegeEd Online?
- We periodically update the site or perform routine maintenance, during this time you may notice that CollegeEd Online is running slowly or becomes temporarily unavailable.
- I can't remember my password.
- If you know your password and would like to change it, you can do so from the account settings tab. If you don't remember your password, you can reset it by clicking here.
- Why doesn't my user name and/or password work when I try to sign in?
- Your user name and password are case sensitive. Make sure the caps lock key is turned off and try again. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it here. If you have forgotten your user name, you can go here to have it sent to the email address on record in your account. If you still can't log in after that, please contact Customer Support.
How can we improve CollegeEd Online? Share your suggestions.